";s:4:"text";s:4304:" LoopNet's Washington Island listings cover all desired property types, including Land for Sale, Multifamily Apartments, Retail, Office Space , … Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. There are 6 real estate listings found in Washington Island, WI.View our Washington Island real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Washington Island, WI. Browse data on the 98 recent real estate transactions in Washington Island matching.
Find Washington Island, Wisconsin commercial real estate for sale and for lease on the Internet's largest commercial real estate marketplace online. North Star Realty handles the majority of the real estate transactions here on Washington Island. Washington Island is an island of the State of Wisconsin situated in Lake Michigan.Lying about 7 miles (11 km) northeast of the tip of the Door Peninsula, it is part of Door County, Wisconsin. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Get in touch with a Washington Island real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Washington Island. Washington Island & Door County Sales Associate, Amy Jorgenson can help you with all your real estate needs. We are thankful for the consistent and faithful support of the Island community and will maintain the high level of trust that has been established. Page 2 ft.) lot listed for sale on 6/22/2005. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. View 60 homes for sale in Washington Island, WI at a median listing price of $307000. Washington Island, Wisconsin has a population of 738.
We are ready to serve you and make your selling or buying experience a positive one.
MLS # 134324. How’s the job market for Washington Island, Wisconsin?
REALTOR®, MLS. The county percentage for households with children is 19%. Browse MLS listings in Washington Island and take real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®.
washington island, door county, wisconsin The Washington Island Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Door County’s only year-round island community and the largest of Door County’s thirty islands with over 35 beautiful square miles and over 100 miles of roads to explore and enjoy. Real Estate Market Trends in Washington Island, WI The median price home price in Washington Island is $326,500. Things to Do in Washington Island, Wisconsin: See Tripadvisor's 2,050 traveler reviews and photos of Washington Island tourist attractions.
Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July. The 0.01 acres (350 sq.
Washington Island, Wisconsin property crime risk is 2.10%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
Evidence of Passing the WI Salesperson Examination - Submit a copy of your certificate from Pearson VUE. Zillow has 47 homes for sale in Washington Island matching. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Real Estate in Washington Island, WI. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Watermark Inn - Washington Island, WI, Washington Island. About 34.2% of the residents in Washington Island, Wisconsin have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 65.8% have blue-collar jobs. View for sale listing photos, nearby sales and find your perfect piece of real estate in Washington Island, WI Washington Island is less family-centric than the surrounding county with 13% households with children. Top rated team will help you sell your property quickly. 1875 The Inn Rd , Washington Island, WI 54246 is a vacant lot listed for-sale at $105,000. 46 Homes For Sale in Washington Island, WI.
Washington Island is located in Wisconsin. We have reviews of the best places to see in Washington Island. Search Washington Island, WI real estate and MLS Listings. $72.00 Reciprocity Fee - Must accompany the completed application. Application for Real Estate Salesperson License (Form #3166) 2. 182 likes. Right now, there are 14 homes listed for sale in Washington Island, including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures.